Web Analytics
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Happy Independence Day!

Naiwen

To my fellow American friends online, I wish you a very fantastic and marvellous Independence Day! I can't be here with you in the US, but I'll be here online and watching the American parade from a device with my caretaker and might have a BBQ for this holiday! And it's also the day that I receive my package from Tiffany's! I've bought myself with enough spare money for all the basic necessities of life, a "Return to Tiffany's" heart tag charm for about 200$! I've had this much to spare so yeah, why not spoil myself to something I've had my eyes on for a very long time and plus, I've bought on special for the American Independence Day sales at Tiffany's! So yeah, go me, I'm a winner in this life, not a loser. So again Americans, HAPPY INDEPENDENCE DAY!

• 2 weeks later...