Web Analytics
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Best boots for fall and winter?

Simon

Fall is upon us right now, and winter is right around the corner. So I'm looking for a new pair of boots that'll fit the cold and wet weather perfectly. I'm checking out these Seaham boots from Barbour:

bild.png.380a2728325ec780bfdbaa85a828ffe3.pngbild.png.6cce6e70f916ca5809640edd5c94341f.png

They sure do look just great, but they are a quite expensive. Hopefully that mean they'll last a couple of years before I need to buy a new pair. I've never had any shoes from Barbour before - just a few shirts, which I've been really satisfied with. Has anyone had a pair? If so, what's your experience with these particular boots - and Barbour overall? What's the quality like? Are they worth nearly $230?

Or do you know any other, and better, boots for fall and winter?

• 4 weeks later...

I actually went and bought them. I like them, they are in a bit brighter brown colour than in these photos. They are also a bit hard and sturdy around the ankles, more so than I am used to with similar boots. But I am sure they will just become more and more comfortable after I've been using them more thoroughly. I'm definitely satisfied.