Web Analytics
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

What music streaming service do you use?


Simon
 Share

Music streaming service  

5 members have voted

  1. 1. What music streaming service do you use?

    • Spotify
      4
    • Apple Music
      0
    • Deezer
      1
    • Tidal
      0
    • Google Play Music
      0
    • Other
      0


Recommended Posts

  • 4 months later...

I used to use so many streaming services. I've used YouTube Red, Google Music, Pandora and Spotify. Those were my main ones. Then my girlfriend turned me on to Spotify and now it's the only one that I use. I hate having to pay a monthly fee but whatever, it's very convenient and very rarely does it not have a song that I want.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Yeah, Spotify is great! I use Deezer myself and, although the music library is a bit smaller than its competitors, I like it because the UI is better, it has Flow (which is like a personalized radio) and I can favorite songs (something which Spotify foolishly removed some years ago).

Link to comment
Share on other sites

I've never heard of Deezer. Is it free? The ability to favourite songs in Spotify would be awesome! I hate having to sift through all the music I don't really listen to. I may get back into Pandora just because it has all the features that Spotify doesn't. One of the things I didn't like about Pandora was the fact that it was too fluffed out. You go to the website and you're bombarded with ads and what not. Not for me.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

2 hours ago, Allenafaith said:

I use Spotify but I used to use Apple Music.

I haven't used Apple Music, but I've heard it's pretty good. How does it compare to Spotify?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

3 hours ago, Simon said:

I haven't used Apple Music, but I've heard it's pretty good. How does it compare to Spotify?

I liked Apple Music but I’ve just had too many problems with songs not loading, it draining my battery, and radios not loading properly. It was just too much of a hassle for me to use. Spotify doesn’t drain my battery and the songs actually load. It may be different for other people, though. It may even just be my phone. I’d definitely try it if you’re willing to. 

Edited by Allenafaith
Link to comment
Share on other sites

On ‎7‎/‎15‎/‎2018 at 12:54 AM, Allenafaith said:

I liked Apple Music but I’ve just had too many problems with songs not loading, it draining my battery, and radios not loading properly. It was just too much of a hassle for me to use.

 

That doesn't sound good! Do you use an Iphone or an Android? 

I think I've tried all other music streaming services except Apple Music and they have all worked pretty good. They all have their various ups and downs of course. I like Spotify because they have a huge library and they actually seem to care about their business and doesn't treat it like some side project, something which I feel the other major tech giants do.

Google Play Music is pretty decent too, they also have a big music library but I really dislike the fact that they don't have a desktop app for Windows 10 and I think their mobile app could use some more work. But my biggest gripe with Google Play Music must be that the music service doesn't work with Last.fm. Does Apple Music have Last.fm integration?

Deezer is a music streaming service that I really like. Their music library is the smallest of them all though, but their UI is so easy to use, and they also have the best web player IMO so that I don't need to download an app to my computer. They also have Last.fm integration, which frankly is a must for me. Does Apple Music have a web player?

Link to comment
Share on other sites

6 hours ago, Simon said:

That doesn't sound good! Do you use an Iphone or an Android? 

I think I've tried all other music streaming services except Apple Music and they have all worked pretty good. They all have their various ups and downs of course. I like Spotify because they have a huge library and they actually seem to care about their business and doesn't treat it like some side project, something which I feel the other major tech giants do.

Google Play Music is pretty decent too, they also have a big music library but I really dislike the fact that they don't have a desktop app for Windows 10 and I think their mobile app could use some more work. But my biggest gripe with Google Play Music must be that the music service doesn't work with Last.fm. Does Apple Music have Last.fm integration?

Deezer is a music streaming service that I really like. Their music library is the smallest of them all though, but their UI is so easy to use, and they also have the best web player IMO so that I don't need to download an app to my computer. They also have Last.fm integration, which frankly is a must for me. Does Apple Music have a web player?

I have an iPhone 7. I believe it is on ITunes or something for the desktop. I’m not too sure on that since my computer is broken and I never really checked. I’ve never heard of Deezer, though. I normally don’t like trying things that I’ve never heard reviews of before. xD

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 year later...

I use spotify. Though some songs I wanted to listen to are not available in spotify unfortunately. I haven't tried itunes or google play. Any feedback on google play or itunes? How was it? Thanks.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

5 hours ago, Zeke said:

I use spotify. Though some songs I wanted to listen to are not available in spotify unfortunately. I haven't tried itunes or google play. Any feedback on google play or itunes? How was it? Thanks.

What songs are you missing from Spotify? I thought Spotify had the biggest music library... 

I actually tried Google Play Music a few years ago, it was pretty decent if you're only using Android and mostly listened to albums. But I haven't tried the new Youtube Music that replaced their old music service. 

Link to comment
Share on other sites

  • 1 year later...
  • 4 weeks later...
On 9/22/2021 at 11:38 PM, Sanjo said:

I use Spotify like everyone else.

Spotify is great, but I find their app to be clumsy and hard to navigate. I also have a hard time discovering new music with Spotify.

Link to comment
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
 Share

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

We have placed cookies on your device to help make this website better. You can adjust your cookie settings, otherwise we'll assume you're okay to continue. We use cookies and other tracking technologies to improve your browsing experience on our site, show personalized content, analyze site traffic, and understand where our audience is coming from. To find out more, please read our Privacy Policy. By choosing I Accept, you consent to our use of cookies and other tracking technologies.