Web Analytics
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...

Training Alone or With A Partner

Martinsx

Working out or exercising is really a tedious task and anyone in it needs all the help he or she could get to not give up or quit without achieving his or her goals. This is where having a training partner comes, as there are those that cannot go to the gym alone.

They need people or friends to help ginger them into not quitting on time. The same thing goes for people who are into morning and evening running, they practically depend on their running partner to keep it up and never give up. Personally, I enjoy having a partner both for gym lessons and my morning running as well. 

What about you? 

images (15).jpeg

• 5 months later...

I like working out alone because I feel like I look ridiculous and don't want other people to see me looking ridiculous, but I would much prefer to work out with my girlfriend over working out alone. I feel like there's no judgement so I'm comfortable.

I think that having a partner with you when you train helps you push yourself one extra step above your limit, so to say. But only IF she/he is on the same level as I am.

• 3 years later...